VCR® Metal Gasket Face Seal Fittings
VCR® Metal Gasket Face Seal Fittings offer the high purity of a metal-to-metal seal, providing leak-tight service from vacuum to positive pressure. Reassembles reliably every time to minimize maintenance and downtime costs.
Learn how to install a Swagelok VCR metal gasket face seal fitting.
- Standard surface finish on glands and bodies is a roughness average of 10 µin. (0.25 µm) Ra
- No "virtual leak" zones
- Test port at two locations for easy leak testing
- Side-load retainer gasket for easy installation and minimal clearance for removal
- Precision manufactured gasket for maximum performance
- Silver-plated female threads to prevent galling and ensure easy, consistent assembly
|Pressure Ratings||Up to 11 200 psig (771 bar)|
|Temperature Ratings||Up to 1000°F (537°C)|
|Glands, bodies, nuts||316, S17400, 316L, 316L VAR stainless steels|
|Gaskets||316L stainless steel, nickel, copper|
|Types||Weld, NPT, male straight thread, Swagelok tube fitting|
|Sizes||1/16 to 1 in.; 6 to 18 mm|
|Configurations||Glands, bodies, welded assemblies, straights, elbows, tees, crosses, reducers, adapters|
"Safe Product Selection: The complete catalog contents must be reviewed to ensure that the system designer and user make a safe product selection. When selecting products, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.
⚠ Warning: Do not mix/interchange Swagelok products or components not governed by industrial design standards, including Swagelok tube fitting end connections, with those of other manufacturers."