Valve Selection Essentials (8h)
The aim of the course is to teach participants in Valve selection best suited for their applications. The right selection minimize order errors, risks of malfunctions, and repair costs.
The valve selection course provides answers to questions such as: the following components in instrumentation systems:
• How to choose the right valve for an application?
• How to identify the different types of valves, their function, and construction?
• How to perform proper installation, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting?
• How to determine a leak and how to control it?
• How to interpret flow curve and pressure temperature (P / L) tables?
• How does safety play a key role in valve selection, installation and maintenance?
• What are the general terminologies for gas and liquid systems?
This training is intended for inspection, maintenance, and installation personnel who needs insights in maintaining reliable and efficient instrumentation systems and fault prevention.
Trainings are Swagelok certified and include a theory or practical exam. The course includes course materials, a certificate of completion of the course, lunch and refreshments.
In addition to the standard trainings, we provide company-specific trainings on customer’s request. We could also conduct off-site trainings as per customer’s choice of location. The content and schedule of the company-specific training can be tailored to the customer's needs. Please request a separate quote on trainings for company-specific needs, larger group of participants or off-site at customer’s required location.
We will be glad to answer any additional training questions by contacting our customer service.
+358 9 777 1110