Hose selection essentials training (8h)
After completing the course, participants will be able to solve hose problems, installation and storage. Proper hose selection can improve productivity, minimize wastes, operations downtime, environmental and personnel damage.
The topics covered in the course include:
• Learn how to identify a suitable hose and discuss different of hose options
• know-how on common hose terminology
• Describe a step-by-step hose installation
• The most common problematic situations with hose applications and the details to be taken into consideration during inspections
• List hose-related system improvements
• Basic hose storage, maintenance and service life information
This training is intended for inspection, maintenance, and installation personnel needing insights in maintaining reliable and efficient instrumentation systems and fault prevention.
Trainings are Swagelok certified and include a theory or practical exam. The course includes course materials, a certificate of completion of the course, lunch and refreshments.
In addition to the standard trainings, we provide company-specific trainings on customer’s request. We could also conduct off-site trainings as per customer’s choice of location. The content and schedule of the company-specific training can be tailored to the customer's needs. Please request a separate quote on trainings for company-specific needs, larger group of participants or off-site at customer’s required location.
We will be glad to answer any additional training questions by contacting our customer service.
+358 9 777 1110