Swagelok Mechanical Seal Support Systems
Swagelok provides components for mechanical seal support systems, component kits and assemblies that are designed to API Plan standards. Swagelok Mechanical Seal Support System are designed to optimize the reliability, productivity, and extend the life of rotary devices such as pumps, mixers and blowers.
The Swagelok Seal Support System is based on API 682 (4th edition) standard solutions, which can be customized to meet customer needs. The solutions are designed to support seal function, to maintain optimal lubrication, pressure and temperature. With Swagelok Seal Support Systems potential leakage points are minimized by avoiding threaded joints and reducing the number of joints.
Our service package includes:
- Swagelok Seal Support System solutions are built from reliable Swagelok components.
- The Swagelok Seal Support System is always assembled by a Swagelok certified installer. The assembly is covered by The Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty for Material and Material (see Warranty Document MS-13-123, RevE).
- Panels can be extensively modified to meet customer needs, eg with additional instruments from meters to flow indicators.
- Each Swagelok Seal Support System is part numbered and serial numbered for easy ordering and service.
- The panels will provided with Swagelok's local support, expertise and expertise in instrumentation systems and mechanical seals.
Bringing the support system into one compact solution will greatly facilitate the maintenance, operational management and monitoring of the rotary device, which can increase plant productivity and safety.