Swagelok Grab Sample Systems
Swagelok Grab Sample Systems have been developed to improve the sampling processes. Our assembly panels increase the safety level of the sampling processes and make samples readily available in both gas and liquid systems.
Swagelok offers two categories of grab sampling systems to fill a variety of intended uses. Two system types allow for capture into one of two types of containers — pressure-containing metal cylinders as found in the Grab Sample Module (GSM) or non pressure-containing glass or polyethylene bottles as found in the Liquid Only Sampling Module (GSL). All standard modules can be adapted to meet system requirements.
Our service package includes:
• All our sampling panels are built with reliable Swagelok components.
• Swagelok Grab Sample is carried out by a Swagelok certified personnel. The assembly is covered by the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty (see Warranty Document MS-13-123, Rev.E).
• Panels can be extensively modified to meet customer’s needs. These include Swagelok-approved additional instruments from meters to flow indicators.
• The panels are product and serial numbered, for easy re-ordering.
• Support from Swagelok Helsinki, sharing its expertise in instrumentation systems and sampling.
Our sampling systems, combined with Swagelok Helsinki`s local expertise, provide an excellent starting point for meeting future challenges.
For further questions, pls