Swagelok Custom Solution -Clean room assembly services and Orbital Welding
Swagelok Custom Solutions® is a professional assembly service that enables clean-room assembly and orbital welding to meet customer requirements. The service includes solution design, manufacturing, testing and documentation.
In our clean room, we can perform orbital welding on tube sizes 2 - 114.3mm (1/16 "- 4"). Welding of pressurized pipelines is carried out by a qualified specialis who is using a qualified method in accordance with the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IX.
Swagelok is a pioneer in the purity of components. Our high-quality materials and production processes enable our products to deliver superior process resistance in challenging conditions. We can design and implement a system or sub-assembly that is tailored to the customer's needs. The assemblies are manufactured at our premises in Vantaa or at other Swagelok assembly units.
Our service package includes:
- 3D design, exact specifications, fabrication, testing and documentation of an assembly or a part.
- Swagelok Custom Solution is always assembled by a Swagelok certified installation specialist.
- The assembly is covered by the Swagelok Lifetime Warranty for Material and Material (see Warranty Document MS-13-123, RevE).
- High quality Swagelok components, as well as the necessary third-party components.
- Time and budget management of the project.
- Finished assemblies are always delivered, inspected, tested, protected and properly packaged, on schedule, directly to the customer's site.
By ordering assemblies through us gives you Swagelok's unique experience and quality. In addition to this you save your own resources, training and specialized tool costs.
Questions about clean-room assemblies or orbital welding